Phytoplankton is a self-feeding microscopic plant organism that is present in all the seas and oceans.Oceanographers like Jacques Cousteau predicted that phytoplankton would be the future of nourishment and medicine for every living organism on earth. In Latin, "Phyto" means "plant", "plank" means "floating" and "ton" means "light". Phytoplankton emits a blue light and NASA scientists were the first to notice that they could measure the health of a sea or ocean by the brightness of this blue light. Under a microscope these phyto organisms pulsate a beautiful blue light of life.
...Are usable by humans.Some of these plants are too hard shelled and the human digestive tract cannot scavenge the nutrients out of these "hard shelled" plants. HOWEVER, some of these tiny plants are "soft shelled" and these are called "open cell" phytoplankton. These "open cell" plants are a source of COMPLETE CONCENTRATED RICH NUTRITION, a "whole food". This has never before been available to humans not in the entire history of mankind. "Open cell" species of these living plants are now selected and collectively "bloomed" in purified North Atlantic ocean water in phytoplankton farms. This multi-strain, cultivated phytoplankton is now available as the most powerful usable source to nutrition ever, beneficial to every human condition.
Liposomes are what every single living cell has--a cell wall.Individually liposomes bind together to make cell membranes and they are responsible for transferring vital nutrition into the cell and all of its' components. Whether it is a heart cell, a bone cell, a brain cell or any other of the trillions of cells in the human body-- oxygen, vitamins, minerals and trace minerals, etc. are indispensable to each and every cell. Liposomes are constantly delivering nutrients into the cell and they transport "free-radicals", waste, out of the cell. Medicines, for cancerous tumors or serious infections are combined with liposomes and then injected into specific sites in order to eliminate these tumors or infections. Liposomes make medicines last longer where the medicines are needed. Golden Times Company is the first to use this technology for phytoplankton usage. Liposome Delivery Technology helps phytoplankton "stay longer" with the cell, this is called "BIO-AVAILABILITY". This efficiency factor makes PRO-SEA the most powerful and cost effective phytoplankton on the market.
Certified Multi-Strain Marine Phytoplankton, 500 MG
- It is an Immune system enhancer, J. Nutritional Sciences and Vitaminology 1994; 40:431
- It enhances macrophages, J. Nutritional Immunology 1995; 3:35, J. Immunopharmacology, January 1996.
- It has anti HIV effects, Journal National Cancer Institute, August 1989, page 1254.
- Its phycocyanin stimulates hematopoesis, or building of blood cells, 2nd Asia-Pacific Conference on Algae technology, April 1994.
- It makes Iron more available, J. Nutrition Research 1986; 6:85.
- It decreases nephrotoxicity, Annual Symposium Pharmaceutical Society, Japan, 1988
- It was approved in Russia to treat radiation sickness: 20 tablets for 45 days, Grodenski State Medical University, January 15th, 1994, J. Toxicology letters 1989; 48:165
- It has anticancer activity by increasing endonuclease enzymes to fix DNA damage J. Nutrition and Cancer 1995;24:197, China J. Genetics 1988; 15:374
- Its polysaccharides enhance immune functions, 2nd Asia-Pacific Conference on Algae technology, April 1994 J. Agriculture Biol Chem 1983; 47:2349
- It treats flu virus, J. Natural Products 1996; 59:83.
- Its Calcium-spirulan, a polymerized sugar, treats Herpes Simplex, J. Phytotherapy Research 1993; 7:76
- It strengthens immune system in chickens, after they are weakened by antibiotics, Proceedings 44th Western poultry Disease Conference, North Carolina, May 1995, J. Poultry Science 1994; 73:46
- Chlorella, or unicellular green algae may reduce AGE, or Advanced Glycosylated End- products, which are toxic metabolites resulting from consuming refined sugars. Thus, Chlorella may improve Alzheimer’s disease (J. Medical Hypothesis 2005; 65:953.)
- Complete Whole Food / All Natural
Alanine - Activates muscles. Arginine - Builds new muscles, detoxifies the liver. Asparagine - Gives energy to the brain, builds the bodies defense mechanisms. Aspartic Acid - Helps make healthy DNA Betacarotene - Improves vision, protects the cornea, helps digestion, defends against free radical attacks. Bioflavinoids - Removes toxins from skin cells. Biotin - Produces healthy-looking hair. Boron - Strengthens bones, enhances mental clarity, unclogs arteries. Calcium - Strengthens bones, calms nerves lowers cholesterol. Chlorophyll - Promotes bowel regularity, cleanses interstitial tissues. Chromium - Moderates existent diabetes, prevents adult-onset diabetes. Cobalt - Repairs nerve cells, helps produce red blood cells. Copper - Eases arthritis, helps produce red blood cells. Cysteine - Detoxifies carcinogens, essential fatty acids, reduces cardiovascular disease, Electrolytes - Helps kidney function. Fiber - Eliminates toxic wastes. Fluorine - Fights tooth decay, hardens bone. Folic acid - Improves mental function, prevents anemia. Germanium - Helps control Epstein-Barr virus. Gama-Linolenic Acid (GLA) - Lowers cholesterol. Glutamic Acid - Reduces alcohol/sugar cravings. Glutamine - Improves concentration, Glutathione - Defends against free radical attacks. Glycine - Calms nervous system. Glycogen - Increases physical stamina. Histidine - Enhances nutrient absorption, removes toxic metals. Iodin - Regulates body weight. Iron - Combats fatigue, lessens depression decreases anemia. Isoleucine - Builds muscle helps repair the liver. Lecithin - Dissolves cholesterol deposits, improves short term memory. Leucine - Reduces hypoglycemic symptoms. Linoleic Acid - Combats viral infections. Lysine - Helps prevent osteoporosis. Magnesium - Promotes tranquility, moderates mood swings, reduces migraine headaches. Manganese - Assists joint mobility. Methionine - Enhances memory, elevates mood, removes heavy metals. Molybdenum - increases longevity. Niacin (Vitamin B3) - Reduces stress lowers cholesterol, helps to reverse atherosclerosis. Nickel - Promotes cellular growth and reproduction nucleic. Acids - Improves memory, omega-3 fatty acids Increases cell membrane flexibility, dissolves cholesterol deposits, Reduces cardiovascular diseases. Omega-6 Fatty Acids - Reduces arthritis symptoms, improves skin tone, reduces cardiovascular diseases. Pantohenic Acid (Vitamin BS) - Reduces morning arthritis pain, reduces alcohol toxicity, and defends against free radical attacks. Phenylalanine - Increases mental alertness, reduces sugar cravings. Potassium - Reduces hypertension, helps prevent high blood pressure. Proline - Raises learning ability helps repair torn cartilage. Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) - Boosts the bodies defense mechanism, relieves premenstrual tension. Riboflavin - Defends against free radical attacks provides physical energy, alleviates eye fatigue. RNA - Enhances "mind-brain" function selenium boosts the bodies defense mechanisms, relieves anxiety. Serine - Beautifies the skin. Silicon - Tightens the skin. Sodium - Prevents sunstroke. Superoxide dismutase (SOD) - Defends against free radical attacks. Substance P - Sharpens the mind. Thiamine (Vitamin 81) - Reduces fatigue, improves mental attitude, relieves tension. Threonini - Boosts the bodies defense mechanism, ameliorates skin tone. Tyrosine - Acts as an anti-depressant, promotes mental alertness, strengthens memory. Valine - Builds muscle tissue. Vanadium - Balances blood sugar. Vitamin 812 - Energizes the body, improves memory, repairs the nervous system. Vitamin C - Reduces duration of the common cold, reduces cancer risk, deters gum bleeding. Vitamin E - Boosts the bodies defense mechanism, keeps nerve tissue healthy. Zinc - Eases memory access, lessens acne outbreaks, boosts the immune system, reduces symptoms of the common cold, helps avoid prostate problems.